Friday 27 March 2015

Beach Photoshoot Igloo by JaydenCP

Hey everyone! Today I have one of my latest igloos which is a Beach Photoshoot! It took a long time to make it, but I really like how it turned out. Here it is! :D 

 
This igloo includes :                                                                               
- Two Cameras for the Photographers 
- A Lifeguard Chair (By Nirnir545)
- The ocean with a few tubes/inflatable toys
- Two setups with lights
- Lots of plants/palm trees

Well, what do you think about this igloo? Comment below ?/10 and any advice to improve this igloo.

Cya later!
  - JaydenCP

5 comments:

  1. Jayden, this is really good! The only thing is that it would be nice if you put green screens instead of empty spaces.

    9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9/10 something's holding me back from giving this a 10??? idk
    but awesome idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10/10, I love this! Though the green screen idea would be a great addition

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so good! 10/10 and its good to meet ya XD

    Cutiepie813

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really good, very original too. I love the spotlights. Although I agree with mist, I'm still giving this a 10/10

    ReplyDelete