Saturday 25 February 2017

Goodbye | Verde Sal

Hey everyone, it's Verde Sal here. As we all know, Club Penguin is coming to a close at the end of March, and it will also be the end of making igloos. My membership has already expired, and new membership cannot be purchased anymore. So, I am officially leaving the blog.

I'd like to thank Harry for giving me the opportunity to share my igloos on this blog, and all the igloo makers who have helped me out and supported me. I have put together a video that includes ALL of my igloos that I have made over the years. Enjoy!


I will still be around Club Penguin until it closes, and on Twitter (@VerdeSalCP). I will also continue to view the blog and blog comments, but will not post new content. Until later,

Waddle On

-Verde Sal

5 comments:

  1. Who is taking over the blog then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think anyone's taking over. It's only one month left, so there's no point of posting on the blog.

      Delete
    2. ^^^ The blog will be left up as an archive, but I don't believe anyone is taking over

      Delete
  2. Hey I'll miss seeing your igloos dude they were always really great.. will you be moving to CPPS now? I'm trying to edit my igloo but it's not the same as Club Penguin because I don't know how to remove my igloo and add like the beach background. It'd be cool if CPPS could get all the same items as Club Penguin since they are shutting down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss seeing all the igloos now. But there is still a way to make igloos like using a CPPS sure it won't be like cp but it will still work. I will miss seeing all the igloos. Well, waddle on!

    ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete