Saturday 21 January 2017

Igloo Discoveries #130 : Ahf2001's igloo + Stan1ley's igloo

Hey everyone, it's Verde Sal here. Today I have a couple of Igloo Discoveries to showcase. First, here is Ahf2001's igloo. Take a look:

Ahf2001's igloo
I found this igloo while looking around on the server Blizzard. I like how they made the leaf canopies, and the pool was made nicely as well. Great job! Next, we have Stan1ley's igloo. Take a look:

Stan1ley's igloo
This igloo was submitted to Harry, and I am posting it up. I like how it's very clear what each room is supposed to be, and it feels like a mansion in the provided igloo space. To improve, have a more clear color scheme, and neaten it up a little. Nicely done overall!

If you have any suggestions to improve Ahf2001's igloo or Stan1ley's igloo, leave a comment below, with a rating out of /10. Until later, peace,

-Verde Sal

No comments:

Post a Comment