Monday 21 October 2013

Amazon Rainforest River Walk

Hey all!

Firstly, yay for 1,000 hits! It's nice to have a place like this to showcase some of my igloos along with the other creators too :D And I hope I'm not posting too many igloos (I'm quite excited at the moment).

Secondly, here is today's igloo..
This igloo was an entry for Harry's Battle of the Brits igloo contest and it came 6th out of 11th which I think is quite good :D I made the igloo a few months ago and it's not a very interactive igloo for people to stay in, but the purpose was just really for scenery and not for people to visit. I prefer making outdoor igloos and especially igloos that are interactive and that people will stay in e.g. Kingdom, Park, Village etc. So, this igloo was a step out of the usual. It features the Amazon river, lots of tall trees,  a waterfall and tropical flowers.

Have a nice week!
-Lil x


No comments:

Post a Comment