Sunday 6 October 2013

New Jail + Mine!

I have created 2 new igloos for Igloo Ideas [S3]! First of all we have the Mine which was inspired by all the new furniture from the Halloween catalogue, there are different areas including the break and findings level, then if you move down a lever you will have the digging section with supplies on either side, also on this level there is a mine cart to take you deeper into the Mine!


Next we have the Jail! I did show you this the other day but now I have removed the penguins ahaha. I was inspired by making a Jail after I went to another igloo blog which said that Jail's had the ability to attract the most people. I had also attempted a Jail twice before but never had the right furniture. The first back in 2010 with the ruin furniture and the second alst year which ended up being a police station that I didn't really like. But it proved popular on youtube hehe. This igloo includes 7 Jail cells, a control room, a protected entrance and the mug shot room!


Did you know you can request igloos? Just comment in the video below :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment