Saturday 19 October 2013

Castle and Grounds

Hello Again!

Following the kingdom kind of theme, I present to you my Forest Castle and Castle Grounds! This igloo is definitely not my best work but features the main hall of the castle featuring the kings throne and afternoon tea area, then outside to the right we have the castle gardens with ponds, wishing wells, vegetable and fruit garden and tree area. The the left, we have the forest full of trees, trees and more trees! As well as an area which is for outdoor cooking. I am taking feedback and I know this igloo isn't great as proved by my sister who looked at it, laughed and walked out. Thanks sis....

-Lil x

Talking about my sister, she's pretty brilliant at making igloos, so I'll be featuring some of hers on here as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment