Thursday 7 April 2016

Carnival igloo | Harry Cp

Carnival igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Circus Tent
  • Entrance
  • Live Music
  • Rollercoaster
  • Water Ride
  • Seating
  • Ringleader Stage
This is the tenth igloo in my Igloo Remakes series. I was inspired to make a circus tent because of my love for American Horror Story and gave it my best effort - the roof was an obvious challenge so it probably doesn't look like a circus tent in the end. It's a shame that the roof took so many items so I had to use a carpet to cover the floor. I love the ride waiting areas. 

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know. 

2 comments:

  1. I this is a cool take on a circus!
    +The tent looks cool and like a circus tent, even without the tent-ish top
    +The rides at the sides are put together well
    -The carpet is meh :P I understand the item limit tho
    -Not a big fan of the rocks all thr way around at the sides
    8/10

    ReplyDelete