Sunday 17 April 2016

IGLOO CHAMPIONSHIP | Allsmiles Vs. Harry Cp [Round 2 Results]

Hey guys! Today I'll be announcing the results of the second competition in Round 2 : Allsmiles Vs. Harry Cp.

Readers were given 5 days to vote for their winner and here are the results...



Runner Up : Allsmiles (19 Votes)
 
Winner : Harry Cp (26 Votes)


Myclubpenguintales
 
Harry Cp (me) will move onto the FINAL where I will face Zenny. Thank you to everyone who voted!

 26th April | Zenny Vs. Harry
WINNER | Homeless Shelter igloo by Harry Cp!

5 comments:

  1. GG Harry, your igloo was amazing! :D
    It was pretty obvious that I was gonna lose lol
    (Btw this is smiles)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allsmiles did it better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Noo, I didn't
    2. I swear I didn't comment that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would never do that smiles ik u wouldn't

      Delete