Tuesday 3 January 2017

Cove Cafe igloo | Harry Cp

Cove Cafe igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Sea
  • Rocky Walkway / Cliff
  • Sun Lounger
  • Cafe
    • Kitchen
    • Outdoor Seating
    • Indoor Seating
This is the twentieth and final igloo in my Igloo Remakes series. To complete Igloo Ideas [S5], it seemed appropiate to remake the first igloo that I ever posted on YouTube - you can watch that video <<here>>. I originally wanted the cafe to be diagonal to match the sea border but unfortunately there aren't enough diagonal items that work well in the same direction. This caused difficulty in the layout but finally I settled with this. I hope it gives the original creation justice!

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like this igloo! I love the "Rocky Walkway" you made, and the cafe looks great. Compared to the original, this one looks especially amazing haha. 10/10

    ReplyDelete