Saturday 7 January 2017

Sewers by Verde Sal + Igloo Discoveries #128 : Milkshake601's igloo

Hey everyone, it's Verde Sal here. Today I have two igloos to show you, one made by me, and one Igloo Discovery. First, here is my igloo, Sewers. Take a look:

Sewers by Verde Sal
This igloo features:
-Sewers and river, with filtering system
-Manhole with ladder
-Street and bridge above sewers

I was looking through older igloos on the blog, and was inspired when I saw this sewage igloo made by Baby Mariods, a former author. Next, here is an igloo I found when looking through the popular igloos on the server Blizzard. Take a look:

Milkshake601's Igloo
This igloo looks similar to Harry's Japanese Garden Igloo, but Milkshake601 added a really cool detail, making railing out of the Sword Display furniture item. Very creative!

If you have any suggestions to improve my igloo or Milkshake601's igloo, please leave a comment below, with a rating out of /10. Until later, peace,

-Verde Sal

No comments:

Post a Comment