Monday 9 January 2017

Waddling On - Harry Cp

In case you haven't heard, I am leaving Club Penguin! And when I said that the Cove Cafe remake igloo was the last igloo in Igloo Ideas [S5], it is actually the last igloo I will ever make. Igloos have become a huge part of the Club Penguin experience for me, hence this blog, and I couldn't have been happier to work alongside some amazing igloo designers for the last few years. 

You may be wondering - what is happening with this blog now that I am retiring? Well, the blog will still be around, forever, even as an archive for when Club Penguin is no longer playable. As for management, I am handing over the reigns to Verde Sal who I have complete trust in! Verde Sal will hopefully be managing Creative Cp Igloo Ideas until Club Penguin closes (ie. Club Penguin Island begins. 

Finally, I want to thank everyone who has supported me over the years. Whether it be my YouTube channel or this blog, thank you so much for the support! If you want to talk to me, I am still on Twitter so feel free to tweet me. I wish Verde Sal and the team the best of luck for the future.

Waddle On

- Harry Cp 

20 comments:

  1. I wish you so much luck for the future. You're such a creative and bright person. You and your AMAZING igloos have inspired me so much!! Some of my best igloos were inspired by you. It makes me so sad that you're leaving...I guess everything can't last forever. I hope your future is as bright as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me join this blog a couple of years ago. it was an amazing way to express my creativity to others and i absolutely loved every moment of it, i really can't thank you enough for that. You've always been a good friend of mine in the mistermango group. Not only can i speak (almost) fluent english now because i talked to you guys every day on xat but i also found my true talents that i never would've seen if i didn't join that group in 2013. You've always been amazing at making igloos and you never stopped inspiring me. I wish you all the luck in the world and i hope we'll meet each other some day.
    Your friend, Netsky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yo net its mist, pls reply

      Delete
    2. please come to mistermango ASAP I neeeda tell you something!

      Delete
    3. umm xat doesn't really work on my laptop anymore but i'll try

      Delete
    4. yup not working, no idea why

      Delete
    5. http://prnt.sc/dvpk6h it won't let me sign in lol

      Delete
    6. noooooo can we email or something?

      Delete
    7. what about the penguin lodge chat?

      Delete
    8. http://penguinlodge.com/chat

      Delete
    9. I really need to talk prviately cuz I gotta show some pics!

      Delete
    10. you can do private chats there

      Delete
    11. yall need to hmu
      - caroline

      Delete
  3. I will miss you. Waddle On Harry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were my best friend, Harry! I will sure miss seeing the great igloos you have created! I will never forget you and Waddle On! :)
    -Roppy Doppy

    ReplyDelete