Monday 3 November 2014

Igloo Discoveries #50 : Akiva's Igloo

Happy Monday! Unfortunately, half term ended yesterday for most of us in the UK and it's back to school. Luckily for me, I have an extra day. Over the weekend, igloo maker Akiva showed his igloo to me on twitter and I was quite impressed. Take a look at his Hansel and Gretel igloo :

Akiva's Hansel and Gretel igloo
This igloo is so cool! I love all the different trees used to create that wood theme. He even used rocks to represent the trail that Hansel and Gretel leave behind. The sugar house was also very creative and blended in nicely with the blank white / snowy spaces.

What do you think of this igloo? I would love to hear your thoughts so make sure you leave a rating /10 and any helpful suggestions that could help Akiva.

NOTE : This igloo was made on Clubpenguin+ (CPPS) which allows any item to be placed anywhere inside the igloo.

4 comments:

  1. original! I love the ginger bread house but sadly yes school started today for me ������

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this igloo! I really liked how it matches the story completely. 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you this is my second time in igloo discoveries

    ReplyDelete