Saturday 5 November 2016

Avenue igloo | Harry Cp

Avenue igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Road
  • Paths
  • Busking Stand
  • Cafe
  • Clothes Shop
  • Apartments
The Original Avenue Igloo
I really love how my Avenue igloo turned out but it was actually my second attempt. Sometimes if you think your igloo isn't exactly what you were going for, if you try again, it will turn out even better than the first attempt. This igloo has a blue and green colour scheme and I was inspired by Hollywood Boulevard for the palm trees.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors and layout of this igloo, and I can see some improvements from your first attempt. 10/10

    ReplyDelete