Friday 11 November 2016

Baseball Stadium by Verde Sal

Hey everyone, it's Verde Sal here. Today I have a new igloo, a Baseball Stadium. Take a look:

Baseball Stadium by  Verde Sal
This igloo features:
-Baseball field
-Concession stands
-Souvenir shop
-Bleachers

This was sort of tough to make, but it's something I've always wanted to make, since baseball is my favorite sport. I took inspiration from this Baseball Game igloo by PrincessC817, made over two years ago. Feel free to check it out. Please leave a comment below if you have any tips or suggestions on how to improve my igloo, and a rating out of /10. Until later, peace,

-Verde Sal

4 comments:

  1. I thought dis was nice but then you posted princess/cara's igloo and hers is WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lol. I wasn't a fan of the actual field part of her igloo, because a real one has more grass than dirt, and hers was all dirt. (And it was sort of skinny, so I tried to shape mine a little wider)

      Delete
  2. Your igloo really surprised me, these shops on the sides were very good.
    8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. first off: this is so much brighter and better than mine, not even going to lie.
    i love how much more creative you made it, and im glad that i inspired you to do a branching off of my igloo. :-) the concession stands look amazing and the atmosphere of it all makes it seem like you really are at a baseball game (in club penguin, obvi looool) and you gave the baseball field more air than mine instead of compacting it all. i like how you included more grass because grass is the true foundation of a baseball field (or as i thought, dirt im so done) the only problem is that the tables by the concession stand look really cramped, but overall this is such a great igloo.
    rating: 9.5/10, really gr8 job verde!
    - caroline / princess
    ps: mist, my baseball field honestly is complete joke compared to this lmao, btw hmu lol

    ReplyDelete