Friday 25 November 2016

Hollister igloo | Harry Cp

Hollister igloo by Harry Cp
This igloo includes :
  • Girls Changing Rooms
  • Boys Changing Rooms
  • Mannequins
  • Perfumes/Aftershaves
  • Clothes Racks
  • Paying Desk
  • Mirrors
Hey guys. One of my favourite clothing stores is Hollister - I love the whole shop aesthetic. I felt inspired to make a CP version, how accurate do you think it is? Let me know in the comments. My favourite part of the igloo is the raised platform for the changing rooms with the shoe displays.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know.  

Also, please check out this new CP YouTuber "Mr Duda", his series Coffee with Mr Duda is really refreshing from the many cheats videos out there so give it a watch by clicking <<here>>

No comments:

Post a Comment