Thursday 29 December 2016

End of Year Special! | Verde Sal

Hey everyone, it's Verde Sal here. Because 2016 is coming to end, I have decided to make a special post. Today I have two new igloos, and a video. First, I have a Chuck E. Cheese's (or arcade + pizza restaurant). Take a look:


Chuck E. Cheese's by Verde Sal
This igloo features:
-Lots of arcade games
-Play area with foam pit
-Snack bar
-Prize booth
-Seating

This next igloo is Rainforest Cafe, a rainforest-decorated restaurant. (I have seen them at two different Disneyland resorts, but I believe they have other locations as well). Take a look:

Rainforest Cafe by Verde Sal
This igloo features:
-5 tables and 2 booths
-Reception desk
-Lots of rainforest decoration

Lastly, I put together a video of all my igloos from the past year. Make sure to watch in 1080p or 720p HD!



I'd like to thank Harry for convincing me to come back to the blog this summer, it has been very fun. Until later, Happy New Year everyone. :D

-Verde Sal

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sal this is Rob for your information, great igloos to end the year off! I think I like the Rainforest Cafe better than Chuck E Cheese's, there's a great amount of elevation and detail, and the colors are very vibrant. 9.5/10

    As for Chuck E Cheese, another great igloo as well but a couple of things kind of bug me like the candy bowl randomly in the bookcase, and the snack bar and prize booth abit messy and squished together. Other than that, everything else is pretty accurate to the actual Chuck E Cheese's and I really like how you incorporated the play area. 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rob! Thanks for the input. I totally agree about the Chuck E Cheese igloo, I struggled a lot with that top left corner (I didn't have as much room as I wanted), but I decided to just keep this one instead of restarting.

      Thanks for leaving a comment, Rob. Happy new year

      Delete
  2. The igloos that you have created this year are your best ever! So much improvement since you started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Harry! It's a privilege being able to share them with everyone here.

      Delete