Friday 9 December 2016

Hidden Lake igloo | Harry Cp

Hidden Lake igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Lake
  • Caves
  • Birdboxes
  • Wishing Well
  • Boat
It's been a while since I've made a full on outdoor/nature igloo and I had the idea of doing a Hidden Lake -- this is the result! The Lake is hidden by high grass and rocks but is accessible by entering the caves and exiting through the other side.  With this igloo, I used the birdbox items which I haven't used before. It was pretty neat trying to incorporate these.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know.  

An edited version is coming soon for the Winter Igloo Showcase. 

5 comments:

  1. I love you added little details like the wishing well, bird bath, and birdhouses. Nothing I would change, 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good thing with nature igloos is that you can't do anything wrong with it (unless you really messed up) and you can literally spam nature elements & it will still look good. I really like this igloo but i can't see any creative elements in it. I guess you could say that the birdhouses are a creative idea but i need that "wow" feeling. Not saying that it's bad though there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, it just doesn't have a striking creative element in it. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. the good thing with nature igloos is that you can't do anything wrong with it. You can literally spam nature elements & it would still look good unless you really messed up. I really like this igloo but it doesn't have any creative elements in it. I guess you could say that the birdhouses are a creative idea but i need that "wow" feeling. Not saying that this is a bad igloo though, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, it just needs a striking creative element in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and i'd give this a 9/10

      Delete