Friday 16 December 2016

Outdoor Christmas Mall by Verde Sal

Hey everyone, it's Verde Sal here. Today I have a new holiday igloo, an Outdoor Christmas Mall. Take a look:

Outdoor Christmas Mall by Verde Sal
This igloo features:
-Giant Christmas tree
-4 shops
-Coins for Change donation
-Take your picture with Santa Claus!

I would have loved an extra 10-15 items to add more detail to this igloo (more detail on the shops, some presents or something under the tree, etc), but I ran out of item space rather quickly. If you have any suggestions for this igloo (maybe some ways I could save item space), please tell me in the comments below, and leave a rating out of /10.

Here is an updated version, after using some advice from Harry:

Outdoor Christmas Mall by Verde Sal

I switched the flooring to Wooden Walks, which gave me a little more item space. I also added windows to the lower shops, clothes racks to the upper shops, and some presents under the tree. If you would like to have your own winter or holiday themed igloo featured, enter the Winter Igloo Showcase. Find out more here. Until later, peace,

-Verde Sal

2 comments:

  1. It's neat and the colours work but it's very difficult to tell that it is an outdoor mall as the 'shops' look like cabins. Windows would help to make them seem like shops and displays of items that can be bought etc. It's a nice igloo but just doesn't fit the title very well. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the Winter Igloo Showcase:
    https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/115419280726059514695/6364765143413134034?icm=false

    ReplyDelete