Friday 15 January 2016

Japanese Garden igloo | Harry Cp

Japanese Garden igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Waterfall Pond
  • Rocky pond
  • Baordwalk
  • Dojo
  • X2 Japanese Homes
This is the sixth igloo in my Igloo Remakes series. For a long time I had wanted to remake my Japanese Garden igloo because new Dojo items were brought out and I am pretty pleased with the result. Now I just need a Dojo to accompany this igloo.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know. 

BECOME AN AUTHOR << HERE >>

2 comments:

  1. Please look at my igloo on Twitter I sent you on a DM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good! I love the layout and the details of this igloo, especially the pond at the upper left. 10/10 :)

    ReplyDelete