Monday 2 May 2016

IGLOO CHAMPIONSHIP | Zenny Vs. Harry Cp [FINAL RESULTS]

 
Hey guys! Today is that day you've all been waiting for... I'll be announcing the results of the Igloo Championship FINAL : Zenny Vs. Harry Cp.

Readers were given 6 days to vote for their winner and here are the results...


Runner Up : Harry Cp (17 Votes)
 
Winner : Zenny (34 Votes)

Congratulations to Zenny - You are the winner of the Igloo Championship 2016 and officially crowned the Igloo Champion!!! A summary of the entire competition will be published this weekend in the form of a video.


WINNER | Cinema igloo by Zenny!

8 comments:

  1. IM SO HAPPYYY WWFRWEGERGGWERGWEGRWR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mY GOD I CANT BELIEVE I WON SOMETHING YYEET !! Thank you to all of you who voted for me!! I appreciate it soo much! ily !

    ReplyDelete
  3. **INTERNAL GOAT SCREAMING INTESIFIES**
    THATS MAH WIFEE
    CHU BOTH WERE AMAZING AND OMG I LITERALLY COULDN'T PICK
    AHH-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg!!!! Congratz zenny!!

    Nirasha123

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Zenny!! :D Both of your igloos were AMAZING!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete