Thursday 5 May 2016

Scout Camp igloo | Harry Cp

Scout Camp igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • X3 Tents
  • Cabin
  • Picnic Table
  • Cooking Cabin
  • Fishing Dock & Lake
  • Cave
  • Campfire
Hey! The April furniture catalog was the most inspiring furniture we've had in ages and I was able to collect a lot of furniture that I've never used before. I decided to make a Scout Camp. All the scout camps that I've been on have been cold so I decided to give my igloo a winter theme. I like what I did with the 'Garden' item to just have two variations of flower colour rather than three.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know. I'll be making a more summery camp soon!

2 comments:

  1. Great! I love this igloo, because i have been on girl guide camp trips. 10/10
    i like the flower thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks awesome! I love how you moved the flowers so that only the blue and purple showed, it made it go well and look a whole lot better! I think the whole igloo is great, really. The mix of outdoor-indoor works amazingly. I can't find any flaws! 10/10 :D

    ReplyDelete