Saturday 21 May 2016

Outdoor Restaurant igloo | Harry Cp

Outdoor Restaurant igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • River
  • Entrance
  • X2 Group Tables
  • X6 Couple Tables
  • Grand Centre Piece
  • Kitchen
This is the eleventh igloo in my Igloo Remakes series. My original Outdoor Restaurant igloo is actually an igloo that I have been wanting to remake for a very long time. For this igloo, I wanted the igloo to have a centre which really tied the 3 tiered igloo together and I think it worked quite well.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know.   

1 comment:

  1. The first thing I saw in this igloo was the middle and the fish on top! The use of the leafs (I don't know what there called) is amazing and the colors work together perfectly! I honestly don't see any way you could make this igloo better, It is perfect the way it is! I do wonder though how it would look using the Space background, making it look like night time. If I were to rate this igloo it would be 10/10!
    ~Davids19

    ReplyDelete