Tuesday 31 May 2016

Aquarium igloo

hayloo

it's zenny

Alriight, so today I have an aquarium igloo that I've made a few months ago and didn't post it bc it's really bad. But, since mirai closed down I don't have anything to make my igloos with. Here it is:

Aquarium igloo by Zenny

This igloo includes:
  • Many, many tanks
  • crappy food area thing
  • Picture area
  • feed the fish thingy
  • gift shop
So, as you can see, my igloo is extremely unrealistic but it's the only igloo I have on my laptop at the moment. Please bare with me lol, and rate my igloo /10. Have a gr8 day ;-)

❤Zenny

2 comments:

  1. Why do you think this is bad!?! I think it looks pretty good for an Aquarium! If I were to rate it out of 10 it would be 9/10. The reason I would give it 9/10 is because of the front window being different colors, it kind of throws me off a little but other than that I love this igloo! ~Davids19

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with David. Also the shark room could be better.

    ReplyDelete