Saturday 7 May 2016

Igloo Discoveries #107 : Lilangel018's igloo

Park igloo by Lilangel018!
This igloo includes :
  • Pond
  • Campfire
  • Wishing Well
  • Flowers
  • Seats
This park igloo made by Lilangel018 looks really pretty in a night theme. I love the background and somehow the single lamp post ties everything together. To make this igloo even better, Lilangel should add more detail to the stage area, perhaps more bench's and/or a band area. The single shoe rack is also unnecessary. This igloo has a relaxing vibe to it - I love it!

Let me know what you think of the igloo by rating it in the comments /10 and don't forget to leave advice on how Lilangel018 could improve the igloo! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I wanted to know how you find these igloos (I mean, which server, time of the day, that kind of stuff).. I mean, I never find igloos this awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always go on Blizzard and check the popular list!

      Delete
    2. OK I´ll keep that in mind thx!

      Delete