Friday 10 June 2016

Cinema igloo | Harry Cp [FULL REVIEW]

Cinema igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Entrance & Box Office
  • Red Carpet
  • Confectionery Stall
  • Screen 1
  • Screen 2
For Igloo Championship, me and Zenny had to make a Cinema igloo. I decided to go with a red/black colour scheme inspired by the cinema which I go to all the time. I've actually made many many cinema igloos in the past but none of them turned out well - I think this is my best cinema igloo yet!

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a great igloo, Harry. The entrance looks nice and the snack bar looks good as well. The only thing that could be improved is the seating, but I understand that could be hard to do with the item limit. Great igloo, 9/10

    ReplyDelete