Sunday 26 June 2016

IGLOO HOW-TO's | Glass Windows

In the comments on this blog and on Igloo Ideas videos, I always get comments about the 'glass' item. So I decided to show you guys the items that appear like glass, in case you didn't know.

In this Igloo How-To, I will be showing you how to make a Glass Window. It is a very simple idea. 

The items which are used for glass windows are the Long Puffle Tube and the Short Puffle Tube. These two items are also very useful because they can change into any puffle colour (excluding gold and rainbow) and can be rotated in various directions. They are also translucent so items can be seen behind the tube.














Window Example


The Things You Will Need
  • X2 Shiny Red Fridge
  • X2 Garden
  • Long Puffle Tube
  • X2 Bamboo Chair
  • Party Platter

And there you have the finished product! This example is clearly for a restaurant type igloo but you get the basic window idea. I use these glass windows in many of my igloos as they help to create walls.

And you're done! Let me know what you think of this idea and let me know what How-To's to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment