Wednesday 15 June 2016

Underwater Hotel by RaceAgains

Underwater Hotel

This must be one of my favorite igloos ever. I made this igloo back in the old days when town was packed with everyone yelling their own parties..... Now its all gone...... forever......

Anyway, I decided to apply some changes to my original idea but it's the same layout design. Idk why that lamp is off lol.

So I think that's all I needed to say :) 
Please let me know your opinion so comment down below!!!!
Nos vemos pronto!

"Keep being awesome"

2 comments:

  1. 10/10 Can't see any flaws! Not sure if the puffle tubes are needed in the bedrooms though, but it does help to connect the blue walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be best place to live in view from these underwater hotels would be amazing want to go there definitely once in a life

    ReplyDelete