Friday 3 June 2016

Camp igloo | Harry Cp

Camp igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • X4 Camping spots
  • Lake
  • Stepping stones
  • Waterfall
  • Rocks and Trees
  • Campfire
  • Statue
This is the twelth igloo in my Igloo Remakes series. I loved my original camp igloo back in 2012 because all the items worked together with the iglo boundaries which was very difficult back then. The recent reintroduction of the weathered paths in the catalog enabled me to create a campsite flooring. I also included a few activities for roleplay!

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know. 

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong for me, somehow the background made a special touch to the whole thing. Great job 10/10

    ReplyDelete