Saturday 4 June 2016

Old Restaurant Igloo

Hallo! :)

I'm back! Well kinda lol. The school year is ending for me so I've been crazy busy, the teachers are really cramming everything in, so I haven't had time to post! :P But when summer starts I'll be posting much more often. (School ends on the 22nd for me)

Anyways, today I made an old/abandon restaurant: 



This igloo includes:

  • an emptied kitchen
  • an overgrown-ish outside seating area
  • seating with an old piano

I tried to make it look like it hadn't been used in a while, but I dunno if that worked so well. And one of the tables kinda goes off the screen, but maybe it makes it look like there's more? Bleh lol

Please rate my igloo out of /10 and please leave suggestions, it would help me so much! :)

adios
~smiles 

No comments:

Post a Comment