Tuesday 5 July 2016

~4th of July Fair Igloo~

hoe-la

it's zenny

Todayy I have a late 4th of July igloo for u guys. I couldn't upload it yesterday cuz I was too busy gettin crunk. Here it is:

Zenny's 4th of July Fair
This igloo includes:
  • Carnival games
  • An apple bobbing competition 
  • A food stand / eating area
  • Fireworks (duh)
  • Boat rides!!
  • Trees n bushes 
Okay, I know what you're thinking - "why isn't your fair 4th of July themed if it's a 4th of July fair??" Well, that's because I made an igloo that was really just a fair during the 4th of July && I thought it would be weird if I named the igloo "A Fair During The 4th Of July". So, sorry if the wording of the title confused you. Anyway, that's all I got for now. Please rate my igloo /10! byee

❤Zenny

1 comment:

  1. Nice decorations! I don't think the snow trees fit in well, as with the bushes at the back (due to the different item art style). Hedge Trees may have looked better. I like the activities included too. 9/10

    ReplyDelete