Sunday 10 July 2016

~French Town~

heyy

it's zenny

oK so today I made a French Town igloo because almost everyone on the blog has made one && I thought that it would be a good idea. Soo, here it is:

French Town by Zenny

This igloo includes:
  • A river thing
  • 2 cafes
  • houses
  • multiple seating areas
  • boats
  • stage n instruments 
Lmao ok let me just start off by sayin that the river was hARD to make it neat - so, I apologize if it looks kinda messy to you. I tried my best lol. But, yeaah that's all I've got to say for now. Pls rate my igloo /10 n have a nice day.

❤Zenny

3 comments:

  1. how do u make a blog like this someone plz tell me

    ReplyDelete
  2. No offense but that doesn't look French to me I live in France and my town doesn't look anything like that. 7/10

    ReplyDelete