Monday 18 July 2016

Igloo Memorabilia #7 - Robbery699

Public Pool igloo by Robbery699!
This igloo includes :
  • Pool
  • 3 Changing Rooms
  • Deck chairs
  • Snack Bar 
For this memorabilia, we focus on Robbery699 who left in 2015! Since leaving the blog, Rob has made a few igloos and I have remained good friends with him. This igloo is probably one of Rob's best igloos ever. The colours are bright and the changing rooms are a creative idea.

Check out another one of Rob's igloos : <<Cove>>

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. R.I.P In memory, Allsmile's membership.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truu lol But that's what a second penguin is for, right? :D
      (This is smiles btw)

      Delete
  2. The igloo is very nice, but it seems a bit crowded and I don't understand what all the rocks are for and to me at least, I don't think you followed a color scale/scheme although the pool is very nice again, it looks crowded maybe a 6.5/10 would do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think they still do igloo's, but it would make my day if you could maybe just post ONE of Alex 1941 or Blackmist's igloo's on this series. They were once my dear friends and incredible igloo makers.

    ReplyDelete