Tuesday 5 July 2016

Fashion Show igloo | Harry Cp

Fashion Show igloo by Harry Cp!
Unsuccessful "Fashion Show" Igloo Attempt




This igloo includes :

  • Sound Mixing Booth
  • Runway
  • Viewing Area
  • Backstage
  • X2 Dressing Rooms
A Fashion Show was the first igloo I made using the new igloo system in 2012. However, I believed I could make better igloos using the updated system and so the Road igloo was born. Since then, no Fashion Show igloo has made it into my Igloo Ideas, despite the fact I've made many unsuccessful attempts. Inspired by Blackmist's Fashion Show igloo, I created the above igloo which uses a black and blue colour scheme.
 
Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment