Thursday 28 November 2013

Igloo Discoveries #11 : Babycrier's Thanksgiving Igloo

I love this igloo because it is so creative ! The house fits in with it so much because its a thanksgiving feast and well .. without the house , it wouldn't really fit ! I mostly like the kitchen because of how much creativity Babycrier used ! The only I didn't like was the 3 steps because I don't think it was necessary and I have no idea what he used them for . Take a look down here..!

Babycrier's Thanksgiving Igloo!

I hope you guys like this idea by Babycrier , this is like the 3rd time he has been in Igloo Discoveries , he's good ! :P
Thanks for viewing this guys and please rate ?/10 below ! (:
Have a great Thanksgiving guys and you better crave some Turkey ! Lol
~Princess

4 comments:

  1. He's improving so much at his igloos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for late reply!
      Yes he is , he is an amazing igloo maker :D

      Delete
  2. what are those brown stairs
    called

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The light brown ones are called "Shoe Rack"
      The darker, taller stairs are called "Monster Bleachers"

      Delete