Monday 18 November 2013

Library!

Hello Lil here!


So since everyone has been doing cabin igloos and forest igloos and stuff (even though they are awesome :D) I decided to make something different - a library, which I did find quite hard. But here it is anyway :) The igloo was partly inspired by Harry's library so hope he doesn't mind, I'll link it below.

This igloo includes a study area with cosy fireplace and of course, books. There is also a main office area where you can borrow books or work at he library. The next section of the igloo is a computer area with six computers and comfy sofas. Finally, a popular favourite is the chillout lounge with funky interior so relaxing while reading is more stylish than ever before! I'm quite pleased with this igloo :)


Lildudee10's Library
Check out Harry's library here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy3zmDjLu60 (and oh my god I can't believe this was two years ago!)

Thanks for reading! Tell me what you think and I'll see you later in the week with a Cutiepie813 igloo :)

-Lil x

No comments:

Post a Comment