Thursday 14 November 2013

IGLOO HOW-TO's | Cozy Cottage

Hey guys! Ever tired of using thousands of items just to make 1 cottage? You came to the right place! Not sure what this cottage fits, but it certainly fits a poor village! Here's a scene of what it would look like:




It doesn't exactly have windows or a huge area for your penguin to be visible, but I know it could somehow work :)

Here's what you need:
  • 1x Log Cabin
  • 1x Pantry
Simple right? I'm sure you can go on from there. All you need to do is just attach the pantry to the Log Cabin. Wanna know the best part about this? It can work in ANY position! The pantry and log cabin will be lined up perfectly without any problems!

This might seem small minded, but it could work on villages that need a lot of space! This could also work as a winter cafe entrance or some sort. 

What do you think? Any recommendations? Anything I could have added? Do you think this month's catalogue was useless or helpful? Comment below! Waddle on!
~Shyx

2 comments:

  1. Awesome :D I love the new furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so helpful! I wanna use it for my new igloos :D

    ReplyDelete