Thursday 28 November 2013

Rem's Igloo Ideas: Pilgrim Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I love this igloo! I usually decorate my igloos with a lot of flow rather than structure, but this igloo has structure and all of the great elements of a great igloo. I love the river along with the cabins. This igloo and video was a roller coaster too. I kept hitting the 99 item limit with the igloo and then during editing I had to re-upload twice to make sure this was perfect. I also got a bloody nose during editing! However, I'm THANKFUL for this video being upload. See what I did there, thankful, and it's Thanksgiving....LOL. Please rate, comment, and like below! 



Hope you a great day! Happy Thanksgiving! 

6 comments:

  1. Timber ... Love that song :P
    Great igloo Rem , and have great Thanksgiving too ! (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna have some pie ... Chocolate Pie -_-
      It should be a Pumpkin Pie tradition lol

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Lol ya all that pie! I heard Timber at the AMAs and I was like "I love that song" lol! Make sure to comment on Youtube as well!

      Delete
    4. I'll probably try to stuff myself .. lol
      I think Kesha sang pretty bad .. Pitbull sang pretty good tho :P

      Delete