Friday 29 November 2013

Ye Olde Farm - Medieval Special (PART 4/5)

Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted a new igloo from Igloo Ideas : Medieval Special. Well today I am presenting the Ye Olde Farm igloo! I really like this igloo because it has different dirt shades. I used weathered paths as a main guideline walk way for the igloo and the dark dirt by the barn and stables is like another field, I like how I showed this because the dark dirt goes underneath the weathered paths :) 

Harry Cp's Ye Olde Farm Igloo W/Babycrier
 Features of this igloo :
  • Stables (For Horses)
  • Barn (For Chickens and Pigs)
  • Crops
  • Farmers House
  • Pond (For Ducks & Fish)
  • Field (For Cows)
I wish CP released farm animal* furniture to make this igloo better in terms of presentation. However, it might be good that there is no farm animal furniture because it means penguins will stay and wear animal related costumes and have fun in my igloo :)

*CP only has certain animal items including : Flamingos, Reindeer's, Jungle Animals and horse chess pieces (which I don't have). ALL of these animal items are considered not real though as they are either stuffed, wooden or decor.

Please comment with a rating /10 and any ways I could improve this igloo :)

4 comments:

  1. try instead of those fridges large boxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8/10 Not one of your best igloos, but I still like it. Why those refrigerators on the right there?? You could have used boxes in stable instead of it, I like some details other but its lacking a bit.

    ReplyDelete