Friday 14 October 2016

~Evening Forest Igloo~

yes, i'm alive (unfortunately)

lol anyway hi, it's zenny

Today I have another forest igloo because that's literally all I can make nowadays. oki yeah check it out:

Evening Forest by Zenny

This crappy igloo includes:
  • too many trees
  • waterfall
  • ponds
  • bugly bridge
  • wack ass cabin
  • cave
  • an overwhelming amount of bushes and green things
I'm literally so sorry for being so inactive lately. School makes me want to DIE and I've been having an uncomfortable amount of drama. I'll hopefully make more igloos soon though. Bye my loves <3

♥Zenny

2 comments:

  1. Finallyyy welcome back. I like the bridge and I love the roofing on the cabin, I don't think I've seen anyone do this yet! There are many different pieces of plants etc. which is good. However I think the area of dirt is too big -- using the space better could help the igloo - perhaps a campfire on the right? 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the bridge! I agree with Harry, there is a bit too much dirt. A couple other things I would do is change the red bushes to blue/purple and make the cave gray. Nice igloo, 8/10

    ReplyDelete