Saturday 1 October 2016

Victorian Village by Verde Sal

Hey everyone, it's Verde Sal here. Today I have a new igloo for you, a Victorian Village. This is an igloo where I didn't have a specific theme in mind, and it just came together. I had trouble coming up with a name for it, but thank you to Harry and others for helping out. Here is the igloo:

Victorian Village by Verde Sal
This igloo features:
-Three buildings (homes, shops)
-Bridge
-Garden
-Docks

Please tell me what you think about this igloo by leaving a comment with a rating out /10, and how to improve. Until later, peace,

-Verde Sal

6 comments:

  1. 1000000000/10...
    This is breath taking Sal! It's neat and creative. I love the use of space and have absolutely no complaints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the usage of rocks, no mistakes for me 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. You improved so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, long time no see. Thanks very much :)

      Delete