Wednesday 19 October 2016

Mall igloo | Harry Cp

Mall igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Floor 1
    • Music Store
    • Flower Store
  • Floor 2
    • Clothes Store
    • Fitness Store
    • Book Store
  • Floor 3
    • Burger King
  • Grand Staircase
This is the sixteenth igloo in my Igloo Remakes series. Mall igloos can be tricky because there is so much that you want to include in such a small space. With this igloo, I wanted to create a layout which included several stores whilst not feeling overcrowded. I think that adding floors to the igloo structure helped with this.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know.  

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo great!! Btw, I mailed u on iglooauditions@yahoo.com on tuesday 18.10, have u checked it yet?

    ReplyDelete