Saturday 8 October 2016

Igloo Discoveries #120 : Chestercat1's igloo

Halloween Town igloo by Chestercat1!
This igloo includes :
  • Penguin Statue
  • Neighbourhoods
  • Graveyard
  • Pumpkin Patch
  • Paths
With the Halloween Party in full swing, it would make sense to post a Halloween igloo. Today when filming my new Igloo Ideas episode, I met up with Chestercat1 who showed me his latest igloo creation. I really like the spacing in this igloo as everywhere is filled, even around the back -- great work!

I made my first Halloween 2016 igloo yesterday, I will be posting that soon but you can see it on my Twitter right now!! Let me know what you think of the igloo by rating it in the comments /10 and don't forget to leave advice on how Chestercat1 could improve the igloo!  

Click <<here>> to see the last time Chestercat1 was featured.

No comments:

Post a Comment