Sunday 2 October 2016

Starbucks Coffee by RaceAgains

Starbucks Coffee by RaceAgains


Hey everyone, I'm excited to announce that today I finished my Starbucks igloo. 
It was kinda hard for me to make it because after 5 disastrous attempts, I managed to finally create the finished product. I honestly think its OK but I need your opinion so please tell me any suggestions or thoughts on the comments just to keep it in mind.  

That all for today, new igloos coming soon!!!!! 


Love you all, KBA.

5 comments:

  1. 10/10 This igloo is amazing, I love it. May I ask, what happened to your main penguin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, my Club Penguin membership expired.

      Delete
  2. Awesome igloo, I love the counter area. My only suggestion would be to change the middle of the igloo to make it feel more full. 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete