Sunday 23 October 2016

Trick Or Treat igloo | Harry Cp

Trick Or Treat igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • X5 Houses
  • X2 Cabins
  • Main Path
  • Pumpkin Patch
  • Graveyard
  • Woodland Area
This is the seventeenth igloo in my Igloo Remakes series. Halloween is just over a week away and the CP Halloween Party is in full swing! This year I have made 2 Halloween igloos which are remakes of my old igloos from 2011. This igloo has the a row of houses and two cabins in the woods, but are the people behind the doors giving a trick or treat??


Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know. 

1 comment:

  1. Great igloo as usual, Harry. I like the houses and all the spooky decorations. The only thing I'm not sure about is the night time windows covering only part of the wall. 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete