Monday 16 December 2013

Amazing Train Station by Cutiepie813

Ok Ok...

I know I only last posted on Saturday but my sister has just made a new igloo I really wanted to show you, I also want to say yes - its a train station. Lots of people are making these at the moment but I think this one is really unique :D It is by my sister Cutiepie813....

This igloo is set in a lovely scene - I think its really neat and tidy and I love the layout. It features a five carriage train, waiting platform with ticket booths, waiting benches and nice scenery! This is one of my favourite train stations I have seen, and I'm not only saying that because my sister made it ;) Please tell us what you think below (pretty please)!

Cutiepie813's Train Station Igloo
Have a nice week!

-Lil x



No comments:

Post a Comment