Monday 30 December 2013

Catching Fire Arena Igloo!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been very busy with things such as moving houses. Let's get into the igloo! This igloo is a replica of the arena from the blockbuster movie The Hunger Games: Catching Fire! In the middle we have the cornucopia, as those of us who have seen the movie know the arena is a clock with horrors for every hour. On the top we have the lightning struck tree in which Katniss uses in her defense towards the end of the film. On the left we have the acid fog in which Katniss and her fellow tributes' first face in the arena. And on the right we have the massive tidal wave. What do you think of my arena? Do you think it looks similar to that of the film? 


"Tick tock tick tock!" ~Wiress

4 comments:

  1. This is a great igloo. Lol that's funny because earlier today I was trying to make the Catching Fire arena too, but I didn't have the right items, and I saw the movie yesterday :P I would give this an 8/10. I think you could've added some more jungley things, like trees and flowers. Other than that, it almost completely replicates the arena in the movie - I like the fog and the tidal wave. Nice igloo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10/10! This is one of the best igloos/Hunger Games igloos I have ever seen! Astounding job Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the movie, i can recognize everything! 9 out of 10 for me!

    ReplyDelete