Saturday 21 December 2013

Winter Village (Keep or Dismiss?)

Hey guys, this is my latest igloo and it is the first festive igloo that could feature in my Igloo Ideas series. It's the Winter Village igloo, take a look :


This igloo includes :
  • A toy shop
  • 2 coffee shops
  • 2 cosy homes
  • The frozen park
  • A community Christmas tree
  • Village overlook
  • Frozen pond
  • Snowmen
What do you think? I'm not sure about this igloo and I need your help. Post your ratings in the comments and whether you think this igloo is a good enough standard to be Igloo Ideas.

2 comments:

  1. My rating: 9/10

    What's with the Christmas Tree wall item? Idk maybe it was a mistake. I really like the big Christmas Tree between the two houses and I like the little pond. I think this is a good enough standard to be on Igloo Ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harry. I think this igloo would be about 7 or 8 out of 10 because I like it, but the very edge bit on the right I wasn't so sure about (the bench and stairs seem a bit out of place) and the pond is a bit small for where it is. However I like the village bit. Idk, some of the stuff seems out of place but I think the igloo is pretty good. I think its good enough for igloo ideas but could be even better if the very right area was tweaked slightly to suit the igloo more.

    Face rating - :)

    ReplyDelete