Saturday 14 December 2013

Train Station by Lildudee10

Hello

Today I present to you my latest igloo - a Train station. This uses all new items from the December 2013 igloo items catalog and I love the idea of the trains all around CP. So, I decided to make this igloo and from this Thursday trains from igloos with the tunnels can travel around the island.

This igloo features the three tunnels: Blue, Red and Green. I think the blue train should go to the Town, Red to Plaza and Green to the Ski Village. It also features two waiting platforms: A main one with snack shack, ticket booths, waiting benches and newspapers. The other platform includes two benches, a Christmas tree and coins for change donation station :) There are also train tracks (of course). Please rate the igloo below and please tell me what is good and bad to help me out!

Lildudee10's Train Station Igloo

Cya next time with an igloo from my sister :)

-Lil x



No comments:

Post a Comment