Friday 26 August 2016

Igloo Maker Spotlight : Rsnail09072

-Igloo Maker Spotlight-

Hey there! Today I thought it would be cool to showcase an igloo maker to help boost their support :) This time I will be showcasing Rsnail09072 and his kingdom igloos, let's see what you think?


Kingdom igloo by Rsnail09072!

Kingdom igloo by Rsnail09072!
Kingdom igloo by Rsnail09072!







































Congrats Rsnail09072 on becoming the seventh Igloo Maker in the Spotlight! For more igloos from Rsnail09072,  add him on Club Penguin, his kingdom igloos are great. This is first time Rsnail09072 has been featured as well .


Let me know what you think about Rsnail09072's igloos by leaving a comment below!

3 comments:

  1. These are awesome - I would love to see more from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how he made 3 different variations of the popular kingdom igloo. I definitely agree with Race Agains and Sal

    ReplyDelete