Friday 19 August 2016

Public Pool igloo | Harry Cp

Public Pool igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • X4 Changing Rooms
  • X2 Showers
  • Water Slide
  • Pool
  • Lifeguard Chair
  • Decking
  • Food Kiosk
This is the fourteenth igloo in my Igloo Remakes series. I have wanted to remake my Pool igloo for a long time and I kinda satisfied with the new version. My favourite part of the igloo is the lifeguard chair area.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know.  

2 comments:

  1. overall this igloo is pretty good. I love the color scheme & how tidy it is. however there are a few (tiny) things that I personally think you should change.

    as much as I love the originality of the shower I have a few issues with it. I don't think the flooring change was necessary. To me I think you should've just stayed with the birch wood flooring. another thing is the bookshelves. it's not that I don't like them it's just I think you should've used the screen item ( i forgot what it's called ) that you used for the changing rooms instead. other than that it's pretty much a perfect idea to add to the pool.

    the pool part is pretty much flawless. I love the colors and I don't know it gives me some calm feeling when I look at it. all I really have to say is maybe add one or two more pool toys. it feels a tad empty to me.

    finally we have the kitchen. I'm not a huge fan of the symmetry. maybe you could've put a slushy machine instead of a seconds oven. also I don't really like the use of the cupcakes. they sort of just look random. I mean whats the point of them.

    Finally, I think you should put the tanning chairs down by the edge of the pool? I know that you don't have more room but possibly switch the tables with the chairs. I know that'd take a lot of redecorating but possibly it wouldn't look so out-of-place.

    This igloo is practically perfect besides that so I give it a 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your detailed review. I made some changes with your pointers in mind and this is the result : http://prntscr.com/c87qih

      Delete